Thursday 23 April 2015

My way of typing fast

            Summer in the Philippines I started to measure my word per minute in typingtest.com using the test instructions and 2 minute time limit. I got only 36 word per minute but I'm not satisfied. I created a game called alphabeto haha I just named it but the game is just simple it will measure how many times that you have typed the alphabet with in s a period of time. I  played it for two days its hard for me I just follow the basic hand position in the qwerty keyboard to practice proper typing. After my two days of training I ended up to measure my word per minute it typingtest.com Im glad I see some sort of  result my word per minute increased a bit it became 42. I'm glad to see the result for now I'm still on going for my training to get 60 word per minute. That's all I've got.



-Gene Sescon

No comments:

Post a Comment